Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day Three in Ghana

Well, I'm right in the middle of the rainy season here in Ghana (I thought I was at the end of it! Ha!), which means that this morning until early afternoon, it rained like I've never seen rain!! Sheets, buckets, cats, dogs! :-) Then things calmed down in the late afternoon, but it didn't cool down! Lol! So it turned into a lazy, hot Sunday hanging with the host family and eating some traditional food: peanut soup with fish and fufu...delicious, and me trying to learn a little Twi, the language here. Tomorrow, first day of work!
My hosts!

Peanut soup and fufu

1 comment:

  1. Which organization were you in Ghana with?

    I don’t understand why your hosts told you that was fufu when it is clearly omo tuo ...
    http://obibinibruni.org/

    ReplyDelete